Project_001 : Microsoft Word Edition Design an A4 print edition using Microsoft Word. Prints can use any element of the software and can encorporate image, text, symbols etc. This project was concieved in collaboration with artist Kevin Rankin
. Kevin has worked extensively with Microsoft Word over the last 10 years and will help to select artists from the open call and to curate an exhibition of successful submissions. A selection of Kevin’s work is also available in store and on our website.
1. Email an application form and images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Project name in the email subject line.
2. Artists can apply with one work. Images of work should be sent
in pdf format and labelled as follows - 1. artist name_title.
3. Images must be supplied in pdf or jpeg format. 4. Works will be produced as an edition of 50 prints. 5. For succesful applicants, Projects OPEN will take care of all printing, using high quality 230 gsm paper, and numbering of works.
6. Works will be sold at £25 each. Artist recieves 50% of sales price.
1. Works sold through Projects OPEN should be available exclusively through our shop and not sold elsewhere. 2. Where applicable artists are required to cover the cost of shipping to our shop in Glasgow, we take care of all packaging and shipping thereafter. 3. We organise regular exhibitions: artists should be happy for submitted works to be framed, installed and exhibited at the discretion of Projects OPEN. 4. Works will not be insured by Projects OPEN unless requested by the artist. 5. With regard to sale price, unless clearly stated otherwise in the specific application guidelines, artists decide their own sale price. Alternatively, if artists would like to discuss this with the Projects OPEN team then just leave blank.
Successful submissions will be notified by email. We try to meet weekly to discuss submissions and endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Projects OPEN CIC 18 St Andrews Street
Projects OPEN is a registered Community Interest Company Company number: SC637304